- 7/1/2020 - FEATURED HAWAIIAN NOTE CARD - Palms of Life Hawaii Note Card Collection
Artist Hank Taufaasau finds expression in the Palms of Life Collection.
- 7/6/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Everyday River Street
Inspiration: Professor Peter Kun Frary called it, "The Venice of Honolulu" ... in jest? The best hidden jewels of local eateries ... places where only locals are welcome.
- 7/13/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Smith Union
Inspiration: The oldest active bar in Honolulu next to the infamous Club Hubba Hubba, once the center of Honolulu's burlesque scene, as well as the scene of World War II's R and R businesses where for 3 dollars, a guy could find guick ...uh...relaxation.
- 7/15/2020 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter July 2020
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
- 7/20/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hiki'i a Pa'a
Inspiration: Tied until secure.The time-consuming process of lashing, in this case the I'ako to the ama.
- 7/27/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hoʻopa'a
Inspiration: To make fast. Securing the 'iako (crossbar) to the gunwale. These are the lashings that were vandalized in May, 2017. It take up to an hour and a half to properly secure this piece.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?