- 2/1/2020 - FEATURED HAWAIIAN NOTE CARD - Kama'aina Hawaii Note Card Collection
Artist Hank Taufaasau, captures the spirit of Polynesia in bold colours and enigmatic themes.
- 2/3/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Muki'i Ama
Inspiration: To tether the canoe. Hinano Beer of Tahiti is a major international sponsor of Polynesian canoe paddling
- 2/10/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Puki'i Wa'a
Inspiration: Binding the gunwale.
- 2/17/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - God Bless The Working People
Inspiration: Peace to all the agricultural workers under the boiling sunshine. Released from artist's collection.
- 2/20/2020 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter February 2020
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
- 2/24/2020 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Kumuhula
Inspiration: The renaissance movement of Hawaiian Dance which appeared in the 60's was driven by a dozen hula masters on all Islands, the majority of which were men. This painting shows the physical strength coupled with its androgenous sensitivity.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?