- 9/2/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Rita's
Inspiration: The makai/ewa corner of Nuuanu Avenue with Marin Tower in the background. One anonymous guote, "...I also remember during my high school days driving by Hotel Street to spahk da hookahs trying to pick up servicemen."
- 9/9/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Maunakea Market
Inspiration: Behind this facade, one can find nearly everything needed for sustenance .... including the best local grinds in Hawaii.
- 9/16/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Kaula Hiki'i Ama
Inspiration: Bound with the lashings of life.
- 9/23/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Smith and Pauahi:Triptych
Inspiration: The center of Chinatown's chaos.
- 9/30/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Each Time Honolulu City Lights( Stir Up Memories In Me)
Inspiration: From Honolulu City Lights, Keola Beamer, 1978.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?