- 4/1/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hawaii Theater
Inspiration: The anchor of the new Chinatown, refurbished to the tune of 21 million dollars. A typical mid-morning when school children are attending a special affair.
- 4/1/2019 - FEATURED HAWAIIAN NOTE CARD - Hiki'L a Pa'a (Tied and Secured) Hawaii Note Card Collection
Hiki'l a Pa's (Tied and Secured) - These lashing are the lifeblood of Hawaiian canoe paddling.
- 4/8/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Maunakea Market
Inspiration: Behind this facade, one can find nearly everything needed for sustenance .... including the best local grinds in Hawaii.
- 4/10/2019 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter April 2019
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
- 4/15/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Historic Wo Fat
Inspiration: The centerpiece of the real Chinatown. The oldest restaurant in Honolulu's Chinatown, unfortunately, now shuttered. In its former glory, one could hear the clack-clacking of mah-jongg tiles daily at lunchtime emanating from the second floor.
- 4/22/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Chinatown from Punchbowl
Inspiration: Looking down from the crater, one gets a wonderful view of the urban sprawl. From the business community to the mundane affordable residences toward the right. Talk about the wrong side of the tracks represented by Nuuanu Avenue
- 4/29/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Rita's
Inspiration: The makai/ewa corner of Nuuanu Avenue with Marin Tower in the background. One anonymous guote, "...I also remember during my high school days driving by Hotel Street to spahk da hookahs trying to pick up servicemen."
Questions? Ready for an appointment?