- 3/1/2019 - FEATURED HAWAIIAN NOTE CARD - Hui Nalu Hawaii Note Card Collection
Artist Hank Taufaasau captures the spirit of Hawaiian paddling in bold colours.
- 3/4/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - From Central Middle Playground
Inspiration: Every morning, on my way to work in Chinatown, I view this glimpse of Chinatown through the playground of Central Middle School.
- 3/11/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Smith and Pauahi:Triptych
Inspiration: The center of Chinatown's chaos.
- 3/18/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Chinatown from Aloha Tower
Inspiration: To appreciate the beauty of Honolulu Harbor is to realize that behind this picturesque scene lays a vibrant community with a rich Chinese immigrant history dating back to the 1850s.
- 3/25/2019 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hank's Cafe Honolulu
Inspiration: Original home to visiting Chinese Seamen who were able to leave their belongings while they cavorted in Honolulu. Now the business of the artist; it serves as a watering hole as well as a gallery for his works.
- 3/25/2019 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter March 2019
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?