- 12/1/2018 - FEATURED HAWAIIAN NOTE CARD - Kama'aina Hawaii Note Card Collection
Artist Hank Taufaasau, captures the spirit of Polynesia in bold colours and enigmatic themes.
- 12/3/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Muki'i Ama
Inspiration: To tether the canoe. Hinano Beer of Tahiti is a major international sponsor of Polynesian canoe paddling
- 12/10/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Puki'i Wa'a
Inspiration: Binding the gunwale.
- 12/11/2018 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter December 2018
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
- 12/17/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - God Bless The Working People
Inspiration: Peace to all the agricultural workers under the boiling sunshine. Released from artist's collection.
- 12/24/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Kumuhula
Inspiration: The renaissance movement of Hawaiian Dance which appeared in the 60's was driven by a dozen hula masters on all Islands, the majority of which were men. This painting shows the physical strength coupled with its androgenous sensitivity.
- 12/31/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Ka Lio o ke Kai
Inspiration: Horse of the Sea. Reminiscent of crossing a mountain to see what's on the other side.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?