- 5/1/2018 - FEATURED NOTE CARD COLLECTION - Kama'aina Hawaii Note Card Collection - Hawaiian Note Card Collections
Artist Hank Taufaasau, captures the spirit of Polynesia in bold colours and enigmatic themes.
- 5/7/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Everyday River Street
Inspiration: Professor Peter Kun Frary called it, "The Venice of Honolulu" ... in jest? The best hidden jewels of local eateries ... places where only locals are welcome.
- 5/14/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Smith Union
Inspiration: The oldest active bar in Honolulu next to the infamous Club Hubba Hubba, once the center of Honolulu's burlesque scene, as well as the scene of World War II's R and R businesses where for 3 dollars, a guy could find guick ...uh...relaxation.
- 5/15/2018 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter May 2018
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
- 5/21/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hiki'i a Pa'a
Inspiration: Tied until secure.The time-consuming process of lashing, in this case the I'ako to the ama.
- 5/28/2018 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hoʻopa'a
Inspiration: To make fast. Securing the 'iako (crossbar) to the gunwale. These are the lashings that were vandalized in May, 2017. It take up to an hour and a half to properly secure this piece.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook