- 9/1/2017 - FEATURED NOTE CARD COLLECTION - Hui Nalu Hawaii Note Card Collection - Hawaiian Note Card Collections
Artist Hank Taufaasau captures the spirit of Hawaiian paddling in bold colours.
- 9/4/2017 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Chinatown from Aloha Tower
Inspiration: To appreciate the beauty of Honolulu Harbor is to realize that behind this picturesque scene lays a vibrant community with a rich Chinese immigrant history dating back to the 1850s.
- 9/11/2017 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hank's Cafe Honolulu
Inspiration: Original home to visiting Chinese Seamen who were able to leave their belongings while they cavorted in Honolulu. Now the business of the artist; it serves as a watering hole as well as a gallery for his works.
- 9/11/2017 - FEATURED HAWAII NOTE CARD COLLECTION - Hiki'L a Pa'a (Tied and Secured) Hawaii Note Card Collection
Hiki'l a Pa's (Tied and Secured) - These lashing are the lifeblood of Hawaiian canoe paddling.
- 9/11/2017 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter September 2017
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
- 9/18/2017 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Hawaii Theater
Inspiration: The anchor of the new Chinatown, refurbished to the tune of 21 million dollars. A typical mid-morning when school children are attending a special affair.
- 9/25/2017 - FEATURED HAWAII ART - Maunakea Market
Inspiration: Behind this facade, one can find nearly everything needed for sustenance .... including the best local grinds in Hawaii.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook